USA: Burger King/eBay: forging electronic loyalty - COMMENT (Members)
Burger King and eBay will offer the first online loyalty program in the fast food industry. The pact should complement Burger King's earlier deal with AOL Time Warner. Both are aimed at resuscitating flagging sales among today's tech savvy American youth. Yet while these efforts will raise the fast food chain's online profile, it is far more important that Burger King meets consumer demands for increased variety and healthier foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival