AUSTRALIA: Forgotten Sara Lee launches largest ever ad campaign in Oz
Following research that suggested Australian consumers had largely forgotten the Sara Lee brand, the US-based dessert manufacturer has launched its largest ever Australian advertising campaign this month. The A$3m (US$1.6m) campaign is largely aimed at a younger audience of "twenty somethings", while attempting to refresh the brand in the minds of its more mature core market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations