US: Former Campbell food safety boss Dunaif joins GMA
Dunaif most recently served as VP of global food safety at Campbell Soup Co., where he was responsible for the company's global food safety function, including toxicology, microbiology, process safety and analytical chemistry. He also served as vice chairman of the Campbell corporate crisis management team, GMA said yesterday (3 August).
"Product safety is the number one priority for GMA and its member companies," said GMA president and CEO Pamela Bailey. "GMA has a world-class food safety practice, and I am certain that George Dunaif has the experience and leadership skills necessary to take GMA's food safety and technical services to an even higher level of effectiveness.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Natural & organic, Private label, Seafood, Snacks, World foods
In part two of just-food's Category crunch on Brazil's biscuit sector, Paula Krizanovic argues that, with volumes slowing, acquisitions and product innovation will be key ways for local and multinatio...
Campbell Soup Co. has announced a change of president for its business in North America....
Sainsbury's intensified its promotional activity in November, according to the latest data from the just-food Promo Tracker....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review