USA: Former Campbell Soup Executive Turns Up the Heat as I-many's New Vice President of Market Strategy
I-many, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMNY) today announced Cathy Schlosberg has joined its staff as vice president of market strategy. She'll work with I-many's business development team assisting in the growth of the consumer goods business and directing I-many's move into new vertical markets. ``Cathy's primary responsibility will be the identification, qualification and planning for I-many's expansion into new markets and vertical opportunities,'' said I-many Executive Vice President of Corporate Development Tim Curran. ``She'll work closely with sales, marketing, business development and product management to enlarge our business footprint.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid