USA: Former Campbell Soup Executive Turns Up the Heat as I-many's New Vice President of Market Strategy
I-many, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMNY) today announced Cathy Schlosberg has joined its staff as vice president of market strategy. She'll work with I-many's business development team assisting in the growth of the consumer goods business and directing I-many's move into new vertical markets. ``Cathy's primary responsibility will be the identification, qualification and planning for I-many's expansion into new markets and vertical opportunities,'' said I-many Executive Vice President of Corporate Development Tim Curran. ``She'll work closely with sales, marketing, business development and product management to enlarge our business footprint.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report