USA: Former Campbell Soup Executive Turns Up the Heat as I-many's New Vice President of Market Strategy
I-many, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMNY) today announced Cathy Schlosberg has joined its staff as vice president of market strategy. She'll work with I-many's business development team assisting in the growth of the consumer goods business and directing I-many's move into new vertical markets. ``Cathy's primary responsibility will be the identification, qualification and planning for I-many's expansion into new markets and vertical opportunities,'' said I-many Executive Vice President of Corporate Development Tim Curran. ``She'll work closely with sales, marketing, business development and product management to enlarge our business footprint.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant