USA: Former Campbell Soup Executive Turns Up the Heat as I-many's New Vice President of Market Strategy
I-many, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMNY) today announced Cathy Schlosberg has joined its staff as vice president of market strategy. She'll work with I-many's business development team assisting in the growth of the consumer goods business and directing I-many's move into new vertical markets. ``Cathy's primary responsibility will be the identification, qualification and planning for I-many's expansion into new markets and vertical opportunities,'' said I-many Executive Vice President of Corporate Development Tim Curran. ``She'll work closely with sales, marketing, business development and product management to enlarge our business footprint.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth