USA: Former CEO of Barilla to run Spigadoro Food Business
Spigadoro, Inc. (AMEX:SRO), a leading manufacturer of branded and private label products in the Mediterranean food sector, today announced that it has named Riccardo Carelli as President of Pastificio Gazzola S.p.A., its private label pasta subsidiary, and also as Chairman of Spigadoro's Food Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 survey – profits and sales
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth