AUSTRALIA: Former CEO Simon predicts Franklins sale in next few months
Franklins is likely to be sold within the next few months, according to Paul Simon, the former CEO of Australia's third largest supermarket chain. Simon said today (18 February) that any decision on the future of Franklins would depend on whether the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) would give the nod to a potential distribution of the Franklins stores among the rival giants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review