AUSTRALIA: Former CEO Simon predicts Franklins sale in next few months
Franklins is likely to be sold within the next few months, according to Paul Simon, the former CEO of Australia's third largest supermarket chain. Simon said today (18 February) that any decision on the future of Franklins would depend on whether the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) would give the nod to a potential distribution of the Franklins stores among the rival giants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill