AUSTRALIA: Former CEO Simon predicts Franklins sale in next few months
Franklins is likely to be sold within the next few months, according to Paul Simon, the former CEO of Australia's third largest supermarket chain. Simon said today (18 February) that any decision on the future of Franklins would depend on whether the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) would give the nod to a potential distribution of the Franklins stores among the rival giants
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs