ITALY: Former Ferrero exec joins Parmalat
Vanoli joins Parmalat after 14 years at confectionery giant Ferrero, where he was most recently in charge of the company's European business.
Parmalat also announced the resignation of chief operating officer Carlo Prevedini.
"[Prevedini's] contribution has in fact not only guaranteed the on going of the business operations of the Parmalat Group, but also assured the management and the finalisation of an important phase for the whole company," a statement from the board read.
The increasingly sour row over milk prices in Europe continued to grab your attention this week amid news the EU could provide some help to farmers. The latest numbers from Heinz, Northern Foods and G...
Shares in Italian dairy firm Parmalat rose in morning trade today (27 May) after reports surfaced in the Italian press that French dairy giant Danone could be mulling a takeover move....
There was no doubting the top food industry story this week after Brazilian food groups Perdigao and Sadia announced plans to merge - and became the first piece of major international M&A in the secto...
Italian dairy group Parmalat has reached an agreement with CR Firenze Bank to settle all claims related to Parmalat's 2003 financial collapse....
Parmalat has snapped up a clutch of fresh milk assets in Australia up for grabs after owner National Foods bought Dairy Farmers last year....
Increased prices have helped Parmalat report a rise in its first quarter net revenues, which led to a boost in earnings, despite rising raw material costs....
Italian food and beverage group Parmalat has appointed Nick Wentzel as director and CEO of its South African subsidiary....
Italian food and beverage group Parmalat has announced the resignation of the CEO of its South African subsidiary....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target