UK: Former Findus CFO joins 2 Sisters
2 Sisters have announced the appointment of Stephen Leadbeater to CFO
Leadbeater replaces Steve Henderson who has taken an early retirement after 20 years with2 Sisters, including 17 years with Northern Foods, the UK group it acquired in 2011.
Leadbeater spent 10 years with Findus, prior to which he worked for Young's Seafood and its precursor Ross Group. He has also had roles at United Biscuits and Associated British Foods.
2 Sisters CEO Ranjit Singh said: "We are delighted to have Stephen on board. He has a great track record in the industry, has been successful in tackling some major transformational projects and I am sure he will carry on Steve Henderson's good work."
Leadbeater joins 2 Sisters with immediate effect and Henderson will continue to work at the company until the autumn.
South Africa's Tiger Brands grabbed the headlines this week with news of the over-stating of sales at its Kenyan arm inflating local profits last year. Elsewhere, Ireland's Total Produce lifted its ea...
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw