USA: Former Heinz exec joins Atkins Nutritionals
Atkins Nutritionals, the company behind the low-carbohydrate Atkins diet, has announced that Neil Harrison has been appointed chairman of the board and chief executive officer.
Harrison joins Atkins from US food group H.J. Heinz, where he was most recently executive vice president of the company and president and chief executive officer of Heinz North America
At the same time, Atkins said that Paul Wolff and Scott Kabak, the chairman/CEO and president respectively since 2000, will remain as members of the board of directors but will no longer serve in day-to-day operational roles. Mark Rodriguez, currently general manager of Atkins Nutritionals' North America unit, will assume the position of president of Atkins North America.
US food giant H.J. Heinz has completed its acquisition of HP Foods from France's Groupe Danone for £470m (US$820m) in cash....
H J Heinz Company has announced that it has agreed to purchase privately-held Nancy's Specialty Foods Inc, producers of the Nancy's brand of premium appetizers, quiche entrees and desserts. Terms of ...
H J Heinz Company has today (Monday) confirmed that it has signed a definitive agreement with Groupe Danone SA to acquire a number of leading culinary sauce brands for £470m (US$855m) in cash....
Heinz is close to buying HP Foods, maker of Lea & Perrins and HP Sauce from French diary giant Danone, according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper....
H J Heinz Company has named Idamarie Laquatra as director, global nutrition....
H J Heinz Company today reported net income of $206.5m for its fourth quarter ended April 27, 2005, compared with $196.5m in the same period last year....
H J Heinz Company has announced the promotion of Jeffrey P Berger to executive vice president. He will be responsible for the company's global foodservice business....
H J Heinz Company has announced the appointment of Jane S Miller as president of its UK and Ireland business unit....
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- What should you learn from 2015 olive oil prices?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Why Lactalis swooped for Romanian dairy Albalact
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Hain Celestial lifted by international, protein
- China eyes further infant formula restrictions
- Unilever launches eggless Hellmann's mayo in US
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US