USA: Former Nestle Senior Executive Named First eCandy President
eCandy.com, Inc., the leading online candy destination offering confectionery products, has appointed James R. Griffin, a 15 year veteran of Nestle, as President. Prior to joining eCandy, Griffin oversaw The Willy Wonka Candy Factory division of Nestle, SA as Vice President/General Manager. Griffin, who was brought in to build Nestle's Wonka division from Nestle Australia in 1997, managed the estimated $200 million-plus children's confectionery business comprised of well-known products such as Nerds, Laffy Taffy and Runts. During his tenure, Griffin doubled the Wonka-branded business, making it the number one candy brand among children ages 6 - 12 and elevating it to one of Nestle SA's strategic brands. A major factor in eCandy's selection of Griffin over other highly-respected candidates was his development of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review