USA: Former Nestle Senior Executive Named First eCandy President
eCandy.com, Inc., the leading online candy destination offering confectionery products, has appointed James R. Griffin, a 15 year veteran of Nestle, as President. Prior to joining eCandy, Griffin oversaw The Willy Wonka Candy Factory division of Nestle, SA as Vice President/General Manager. Griffin, who was brought in to build Nestle's Wonka division from Nestle Australia in 1997, managed the estimated $200 million-plus children's confectionery business comprised of well-known products such as Nerds, Laffy Taffy and Runts. During his tenure, Griffin doubled the Wonka-branded business, making it the number one candy brand among children ages 6 - 12 and elevating it to one of Nestle SA's strategic brands. A major factor in eCandy's selection of Griffin over other highly-respected candidates was his development of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target