USA: Former Sara Lee Executive to Lead World's Largest Consumer Products Internet Exchange as Chief Executive Officer of Transora
Transora, the world's largest business-to-business transaction site for the global consumer products industry, announced today that its Board of Directors has selected Judith Sprieser, 46, executive vice president of Sara Lee Corporation, to the post of chief executive officer of the company, effective July 17, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival