USA: Former US Secretary of Agriculture to join Hain Celestial's board
Melville, NY-based natural, specialty and snack food company The Hain Celestial Group has announced that former US Secretary of Agriculture Dan Glickman will join the company's board on 1 July 2002. Irwin Simon, chairman, president and CEO, said: "Glickman has an outstanding and accomplished record of public service, both as Secretary of Agriculture during the Clinton administration and as a nine-term Congressman in the US House of Representatives where he represented Kansas' 4th Congressional District.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch