USA: Former US Secretary of Agriculture to join Hain Celestial's board
Melville, NY-based natural, specialty and snack food company The Hain Celestial Group has announced that former US Secretary of Agriculture Dan Glickman will join the company's board on 1 July 2002. Irwin Simon, chairman, president and CEO, said: "Glickman has an outstanding and accomplished record of public service, both as Secretary of Agriculture during the Clinton administration and as a nine-term Congressman in the US House of Representatives where he represented Kansas' 4th Congressional District.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs