USA/GERMANY: Fortitech and BASF launch global nutrition JV
Schenectady, NY-based Fortitech and German nutritional products giant BASF have launched a global joint venture for the manufacture, marketing and sales of human nutrition premix products, which builds upon the existing US strategic alliance the companies formed in June 2001. Under the agreement, BASF will transfer its premix customers in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa to the international companies of nutrient systems provider Fortitech, which will assume ownership of BASF's premix manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Malaysia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China