USA/GERMANY: Fortitech and BASF launch global nutrition JV
Schenectady, NY-based Fortitech and German nutritional products giant BASF have launched a global joint venture for the manufacture, marketing and sales of human nutrition premix products, which builds upon the existing US strategic alliance the companies formed in June 2001. Under the agreement, BASF will transfer its premix customers in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa to the international companies of nutrient systems provider Fortitech, which will assume ownership of BASF's premix manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Malaysia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods