USA/GERMANY: Fortitech and BASF launch global nutrition JV
Schenectady, NY-based Fortitech and German nutritional products giant BASF have launched a global joint venture for the manufacture, marketing and sales of human nutrition premix products, which builds upon the existing US strategic alliance the companies formed in June 2001. Under the agreement, BASF will transfer its premix customers in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa to the international companies of nutrient systems provider Fortitech, which will assume ownership of BASF's premix manufacturing facilities in Denmark and Malaysia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week