USA: Fortitech, BASF in strategic joint venture
US nutrient systems company Fortitech and German chemicals conglomerate BASF seized the opportunity presented by the annual meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists in New Orleans to announce a strategic alliance. According to a report by FoodNavigator , the agreement will see BASF's Human Nutrition Group transfer its former North American human nutrition premix customers to Fortitech, with the latter group using BASF ingredients in its manufactured premixes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report