USA: Fortune Brands Achieves Another New Product Milestone
Three years after creating the sweet and sour schnapps category, the Jim Beam Brands Worldwide unit of consumer products company Fortune Brands has shipped its one millionth case of DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker. With 32% volume growth in 1999, the DeKuyper Pucker line of sweet and sour schnapps - led by Sour Apple Pucker -- has driven sensational growth for the company's DeKuyper brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid