USA: Foster Farms launches new Hispanic advertising
Family-owned Foster Farms, the largest poultry producer in the Western US, has launched a new series of advertising spots created specifically for the US Hispanic market. The new spots build upon the Foster Imposter campaign and include three new TV spots and two new radio spots adapted from TV. The radio spots are new, representing the first time Foster Farms has used radio advertising to target the Hispanic market. The TV spots began airing this week in eight California Hispanic markets along with their radio counterparts airing in Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant