USA: Foster Farms launches new Hispanic advertising
Family-owned Foster Farms, the largest poultry producer in the Western US, has launched a new series of advertising spots created specifically for the US Hispanic market. The new spots build upon the Foster Imposter campaign and include three new TV spots and two new radio spots adapted from TV. The radio spots are new, representing the first time Foster Farms has used radio advertising to target the Hispanic market. The TV spots began airing this week in eight California Hispanic markets along with their radio counterparts airing in Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre