USA: Founder of Celestial Seasonings to break bread (and ground) in Iowa
Rudi's Bakery, makers of Rustics Organic Breads, is expanding to the heartland of Iowa!After much ado in the Iowa state local press, Rudi's Bakery has finally commenced construction of their new $6 million bakery in North Liberty, Iowa. The new 35,000-square-foot bakery is expected to create over 100 jobs with above-average wages and is scheduled to be open for manufacturing sometime in the early part of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail