USA: Founder of Celestial Seasonings to break bread (and ground) in Iowa
Rudi's Bakery, makers of Rustics Organic Breads, is expanding to the heartland of Iowa!After much ado in the Iowa state local press, Rudi's Bakery has finally commenced construction of their new $6 million bakery in North Liberty, Iowa. The new 35,000-square-foot bakery is expected to create over 100 jobs with above-average wages and is scheduled to be open for manufacturing sometime in the early part of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO