USA: Founder of Celestial Seasonings to break bread (and ground) in Iowa
Rudi's Bakery, makers of Rustics Organic Breads, is expanding to the heartland of Iowa!After much ado in the Iowa state local press, Rudi's Bakery has finally commenced construction of their new $6 million bakery in North Liberty, Iowa. The new 35,000-square-foot bakery is expected to create over 100 jobs with above-average wages and is scheduled to be open for manufacturing sometime in the early part of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1