USA: Founder of Celestial Seasonings to break bread (and ground) in Iowa
Rudi's Bakery, makers of Rustics Organic Breads, is expanding to the heartland of Iowa!After much ado in the Iowa state local press, Rudi's Bakery has finally commenced construction of their new $6 million bakery in North Liberty, Iowa. The new 35,000-square-foot bakery is expected to create over 100 jobs with above-average wages and is scheduled to be open for manufacturing sometime in the early part of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund