USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. Celebrates Sioux Falls Groundbreaking for Its Second Granite City Food & Brewery's Location
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU - news; "Founders"), announced today that it has broken ground for the Sioux Falls, S.D. site of its second Granite City Food & Brewery restaurant and microbrewery location, scheduled to open later this year. The Granite City Food & Brewery in Sioux Falls will enjoy a premier location near major commercial retail sites such as Home Depot, a multi-plex movie theater and several hotels, and will be within walking distance of the Empire Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea