USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. Celebrates Sioux Falls Groundbreaking for Its Second Granite City Food & Brewery's Location
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU - news; "Founders"), announced today that it has broken ground for the Sioux Falls, S.D. site of its second Granite City Food & Brewery restaurant and microbrewery location, scheduled to open later this year. The Granite City Food & Brewery in Sioux Falls will enjoy a premier location near major commercial retail sites such as Home Depot, a multi-plex movie theater and several hotels, and will be within walking distance of the Empire Mall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund