USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. posts 52% rise in Q1 revenue
Minneapolis-based Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. has reported the results of operations for Q1 2002 ended 31 March, during which time total revenue grew 52% to US$3.11m compared to US$2.05m for Q1 2001. The increase in revenues was due principally to the addition of the company's third restaurant, which opened in Fargo, North Dakota on 20 November 2001. The company reported a net loss of US$29,669, or US$0.01/share for Q1, compared to a net loss of US$48,649, or US$0.01/share for Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report