USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. posts 52% rise in Q1 revenue
Minneapolis-based Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. has reported the results of operations for Q1 2002 ended 31 March, during which time total revenue grew 52% to US$3.11m compared to US$2.05m for Q1 2001. The increase in revenues was due principally to the addition of the company's third restaurant, which opened in Fargo, North Dakota on 20 November 2001. The company reported a net loss of US$29,669, or US$0.01/share for Q1, compared to a net loss of US$48,649, or US$0.01/share for Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production