USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. posts 52% rise in Q1 revenue
Minneapolis-based Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. has reported the results of operations for Q1 2002 ended 31 March, during which time total revenue grew 52% to US$3.11m compared to US$2.05m for Q1 2001. The increase in revenues was due principally to the addition of the company's third restaurant, which opened in Fargo, North Dakota on 20 November 2001. The company reported a net loss of US$29,669, or US$0.01/share for Q1, compared to a net loss of US$48,649, or US$0.01/share for Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"