USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. reports first quarter 2001 results; increased revenues and strong Sioux Falls opening highlight quarter's results
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU) today reported the results of operations for the first quarter of 2001. Revenues for the thirteen-week period ended April 1, 2001 totaled $2,053,339, an increase of 130% when compared to the $893,245 recorded for the thirteen weeks ended March 26, 2000. The increase in revenues was due principally to the addition of another operating unit in Sioux Falls, S.D., which opened December 18, 2000. For the quarter, the Company reported a net loss of ($48,649), or $(0.01) per share, compared to a net loss of $(49,271), or $(0.03) per share, one year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund