USA: Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. reports first quarter 2001 results; increased revenues and strong Sioux Falls opening highlight quarter's results
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU) today reported the results of operations for the first quarter of 2001. Revenues for the thirteen-week period ended April 1, 2001 totaled $2,053,339, an increase of 130% when compared to the $893,245 recorded for the thirteen weeks ended March 26, 2000. The increase in revenues was due principally to the addition of another operating unit in Sioux Falls, S.D., which opened December 18, 2000. For the quarter, the Company reported a net loss of ($48,649), or $(0.01) per share, compared to a net loss of $(49,271), or $(0.03) per share, one year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units