USA: Founders Food & Firkins reports third quarter results
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU) announced yesterday that revenues for the Company's third quarter, the thirteen weeks ended September 24, 2000, totaled $1,071,136, compared to $1,130,308 for the same period in 1999. Company officials noted that the decrease in revenues was less than had been anticipated and was due to the "honeymoon effect" experienced in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival