USA: Founders Food & Firkins reports third quarter results
Founders Food & Firkins Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFBU) announced yesterday that revenues for the Company's third quarter, the thirteen weeks ended September 24, 2000, totaled $1,071,136, compared to $1,130,308 for the same period in 1999. Company officials noted that the decrease in revenues was less than had been anticipated and was due to the "honeymoon effect" experienced in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group