US: Four charged over 2009 peanut salmonella scandal
Four people have been charged with working to supply adulterated peanuts into the US food chain, which in 2009 sparked one of the largest food safety scares in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures