CANADA: Four Crown Foods Inc. -- Name Change To Universal Domains Incorporated
FOUR CROWN FOODS INC. (the "Company") (OTCBB:UDCCF - news) announces that the shareholders of the Company have approved the change of the Company's name to "UNIVERSAL DOMAINS INCORPORATED". The name change is effective as of June 5, 2000 and the Company's common stock has commenced trading under the symbol "UDCCF". The Company has completed the name change in order that the Company's corporate name reflects its newly acquired domain name registration business. Certain statements contained herein are "forward looking statements" (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements are based upon the belief of the Company's management, as well as assumptions made beyond information currently available to the Company's management. Because such "forward looking statements" are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied. Such "forward looking statements" include but are not limited to, competitive factors, general economic condition, customer relations, relationships with vendors, government supervision and regulation, product introductions and acceptance, technological changes in industry practices, and other factors discussed in filings made by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action