USA: Four Crown Foods Inc. Announces Name Change
FOUR CROWN FOODS INC. (OTCBB:FCFOF; THE "Company") announces that the board of directors of the Company have approved the change of the Company's name to "UNIVERSAL DOMAINS.CC, Inc." The name change is proposed in order that the Company's corporate name will be more reflective of its newly acquired domain name registration business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target