Fourteen Fairtrade facts
Fairtrade is a growing movement and product category in more and more markets around the world but the phenomenon is a tricky one to categorise. With a little help from the Fairtrade Foundation, here are fourteen quick facts on Fairtrade to mark Fairtrade Fortnight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- McDonald's antibiotics move may be seminal moment
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- Green Giant talk underlines pressure at Gen Mills
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Heinz to cut 71 jobs at UK plant
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business