USA: Fourth Annual Forum on M&A activity in the food and beverage industry comes to San Francisco
Some of the leading executives in the food and beverage industry and members of the financial community will come to San Francisco next month to explore the new wave of industry consolidation at the "Fourth Annual Food & Beverage Industry Mergers & Acquisitions Forum." The conference will take place on Nov. 14 and 15 at the Argent Hotel, located at 50 Third St. in San Francisco. Faculty for the conference includes senior executives from a number of leading food companies, experts in mergers and acquisitions in the industry, and senior professionals at national investment-banking and accounting firms. The program will explore the tremendous amount of new activity involving small entities and household names alike. To register for the conference, call 800/869-4302 or go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target