USA: Fourth Annual Forum on M&A activity in the food and beverage industry comes to San Francisco
Some of the leading executives in the food and beverage industry and members of the financial community will come to San Francisco next month to explore the new wave of industry consolidation at the "Fourth Annual Food & Beverage Industry Mergers & Acquisitions Forum." The conference will take place on Nov. 14 and 15 at the Argent Hotel, located at 50 Third St. in San Francisco. Faculty for the conference includes senior executives from a number of leading food companies, experts in mergers and acquisitions in the industry, and senior professionals at national investment-banking and accounting firms. The program will explore the tremendous amount of new activity involving small entities and household names alike. To register for the conference, call 800/869-4302 or go to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report