CANADA: FPI names new CEO, chairman
St. John's, Newfoundland-based seafood-processing company Fishery Products International (FPI) has announced the appointment of Rex Anthony as chairman. Anthony has been a director of FPI since May 2001. The FPI board released a press release, which revealed that Derrick Rowe has been officially appointed president and CEO of the company. Rowe has been chairman and acting CEO since May 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action