CANADA: FPI names new CEO, chairman
St. John's, Newfoundland-based seafood-processing company Fishery Products International (FPI) has announced the appointment of Rex Anthony as chairman. Anthony has been a director of FPI since May 2001. The FPI board released a press release, which revealed that Derrick Rowe has been officially appointed president and CEO of the company. Rowe has been chairman and acting CEO since May 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units