USA: Frank Lazaran names executive VP, COO of Winn-Dixie
Jacksonville-based supermarket chain Winn-Dixie Stores has announced that Frank Lazaran will be joining the company as executive VP and COO. Lazaran will be directly responsible for Winn-Dixie's Retail Operations, Sales and Procurement, Manufacturing and Distribution and will report to Al Rowland, president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action