USA: Fred Meyer expands premium-quality 'Private Selection' brand
Fred Meyer Stores, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR) announced today the expansion of its exclusive line of "Private Selection" premium products as part of Kroger's nationwide launch of that premium line at more than 2,300 stores in 31 states coast-to-coast.Fred Meyer first introduced the Private Selection premium brand products in its stores in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix