USA: Fred Meyer expands premium-quality 'Private Selection' brand
Fred Meyer Stores, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR) announced today the expansion of its exclusive line of "Private Selection" premium products as part of Kroger's nationwide launch of that premium line at more than 2,300 stores in 31 states coast-to-coast.Fred Meyer first introduced the Private Selection premium brand products in its stores in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea