NEW ZEALAND: Free Recipes and Tips for New Zealand Lamb on the Grill; Guide to Making Great Herb Rubs at Home
"Savory herb and spice rubs are a great way to make a zesty crust on the outside of grilled lamb without changing the delicate flavor inside," says Ann Wilder, internationally recognized herb and spice expert. And it's fun to blend tasty rubs at home using your own fresh or dried favorites.Meat New Zealand is now offering a free booklet with tips on lamb cuts, grilling recipes, creative herb rubs and suggested side dishes for New Zealand Lamb. For your free copy, call toll-free 1-877-ITS-LAMB or send an e-mail message with your name and address to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report