NEW ZEALAND: Free Recipes and Tips for New Zealand Lamb on the Grill; Guide to Making Great Herb Rubs at Home
"Savory herb and spice rubs are a great way to make a zesty crust on the outside of grilled lamb without changing the delicate flavor inside," says Ann Wilder, internationally recognized herb and spice expert. And it's fun to blend tasty rubs at home using your own fresh or dried favorites.Meat New Zealand is now offering a free booklet with tips on lamb cuts, grilling recipes, creative herb rubs and suggested side dishes for New Zealand Lamb. For your free copy, call toll-free 1-877-ITS-LAMB or send an e-mail message with your name and address to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1