USA: FreeMarkets announces agreement with Nestle Thailand Ltd
FreeMarkets, Inc. (Nasdaq:FMKT), the leading B2B eMarketplace, yesterday announced that it has signed an agreement with Nestle Thailand Ltd., a unit of Nestle S.A., the world's largest food company. Under the terms of the agreement, FreeMarkets will provide access to its B2B eMarketplace, which Nestle Thailand will use to source goods and services for Nestle operations in Asia, Oceania and Africa. "We are very pleased that Nestle Thailand has selected our B2B eMarketplace as a platform for sourcing goods and services for its operations," said Talley Goodson, vice president and managing director of FreeMarkets' Asia operations. "Nestle is a leading and innovative food company that joins a growing number of Asian companies who are leveraging the power of FreeMarkets' technology, information and services to reduce their costs and sourcing process time and make better sourcing decisions. FreeMarkets has a proven track record of delivering measurable results to its customers around the globe, and we look forward to working with Nestle Thailand to create savings and efficiencies that benefit it operations throughout Asia, Oceania and Africa." FreeMarkets serves customers in Asia from its offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, New Delhi and Melbourne. Among the companies FreeMarkets is currently serving in Asia: Singapore Technologies Engineering, CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd., Mayne Nickless, Carrier Corporation, Emerson Electric and Visteon Corp., and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020