FRANCE/ITALY: French companies in running for Kraft's Invernizzi
Several French companies - Lactalis, Fromageries Bel and Bongrain, are reported to be interested in acquiring Italian cheese-maker Invernizzi which has been put up for sale by US food group, Kraft. Italian company Galbani, acquired last year by capital investment group BC Partner from the Danone group, is also said to be showing an interest in Invernizzi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations