USA: Fresh America Announces New Supply Chain Management Technology Initiative
DALLAS, (PRIMEZONE) -- Fresh America, Corp. (Pink Sheets:FRES), a major North American fresh produce distribution company, announced today that it has concluded arrangements to implement a significant new, food safety technology initiative providing superior management of its cold chain. The initiative is in cooperation with FreshLoc Technologies, Inc., a provider of wireless sensory networks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival