USA: Fresh America Announces New Supply Chain Management Technology Initiative
DALLAS, (PRIMEZONE) -- Fresh America, Corp. (Pink Sheets:FRES), a major North American fresh produce distribution company, announced today that it has concluded arrangements to implement a significant new, food safety technology initiative providing superior management of its cold chain. The initiative is in cooperation with FreshLoc Technologies, Inc., a provider of wireless sensory networks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast