USA: Fresh Brands looks for new CFO
US grocery wholesaler and retailer Fresh Brands has said its chief financial officer Pat Plumley has left the company.
Wisconsin-based Fresh Brands said the decision was not related to any accounting or financial issues.
The company said it had started looking for a replacement for Plumley, who was named CFO of Fresh Brands in January this year.
Fresh Brands said Elwood Winn, the company's president and chief executive, would serve as chief financial officer until a replacement is found, reported Dow Jones News Service.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti