USA: Fresh Brands privately sells 200,000 shares for US$3.3m to two local investors
SHEBOYGAN, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fresh Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRSH - news) today announced the sale of a total of 200,000 shares of its common stock in a private transaction for $3,300,000 (a per share price of $16.50) to two highly respected local investors. The 200,000 shares represent approximately 3.8% of the 5,239,174 shares of the company's stock outstanding after the sale. Fresh Brands will use the proceeds of the sale to reduce its existing debt and for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image