USA: Fresh Brands privately sells 200,000 shares for US$3.3m to two local investors
SHEBOYGAN, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fresh Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRSH - news) today announced the sale of a total of 200,000 shares of its common stock in a private transaction for $3,300,000 (a per share price of $16.50) to two highly respected local investors. The 200,000 shares represent approximately 3.8% of the 5,239,174 shares of the company's stock outstanding after the sale. Fresh Brands will use the proceeds of the sale to reduce its existing debt and for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund