USA: Fresh Brands reports record third quarter sales and EPS
Fresh Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRSH) yesterday reported record sales and earnings per share for its third quarter ended October 6, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter were a record $145.5 million, a 25.1% increase over last year's third quarter sales of $116.3 million. Net earnings for the third quarter were $1.54 million, compared to net earnings of $1.56 million for the same period in 2000. Diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2001 were $0.30, a 15.4% increase over diluted earnings per share of $0.26 for the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK