USA: Fresh Brands reports record third quarter sales and EPS
Fresh Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRSH) yesterday reported record sales and earnings per share for its third quarter ended October 6, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter were a record $145.5 million, a 25.1% increase over last year's third quarter sales of $116.3 million. Net earnings for the third quarter were $1.54 million, compared to net earnings of $1.56 million for the same period in 2000. Diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2001 were $0.30, a 15.4% increase over diluted earnings per share of $0.26 for the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins