USA: Fresh Brands' says CFO Armand Go resigns
Wisconsin-based supermarket group Fresh Brands has announced the resignation of its CFO Armand Go, effective 23 August. Go is planning to seek a position that will allow him to spend additional time with his family, the firm said. Elwood Winn, president and CEO, said: "Over the past ten years, Go has made a tremendous contribution to Fresh Brands. He played important roles in the creation of our holding company structure and the successful completion of our June 2001 acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid