USA: Fresh Brands' says CFO Armand Go resigns
Wisconsin-based supermarket group Fresh Brands has announced the resignation of its CFO Armand Go, effective 23 August. Go is planning to seek a position that will allow him to spend additional time with his family, the firm said. Elwood Winn, president and CEO, said: "Over the past ten years, Go has made a tremendous contribution to Fresh Brands. He played important roles in the creation of our holding company structure and the successful completion of our June 2001 acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs