USA: Fresh Brands' says CFO Armand Go resigns
Wisconsin-based supermarket group Fresh Brands has announced the resignation of its CFO Armand Go, effective 23 August. Go is planning to seek a position that will allow him to spend additional time with his family, the firm said. Elwood Winn, president and CEO, said: "Over the past ten years, Go has made a tremendous contribution to Fresh Brands. He played important roles in the creation of our holding company structure and the successful completion of our June 2001 acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target