USA: Fresh Brands' says CFO Armand Go resigns
Wisconsin-based supermarket group Fresh Brands has announced the resignation of its CFO Armand Go, effective 23 August. Go is planning to seek a position that will allow him to spend additional time with his family, the firm said. Elwood Winn, president and CEO, said: "Over the past ten years, Go has made a tremendous contribution to Fresh Brands. He played important roles in the creation of our holding company structure and the successful completion of our June 2001 acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw