USA: Fresh Brands says Q2 sales up on acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has posted record sales of US$146.9m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, a 12.4% increase on the Q2 2001, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets in June 2001. Net earnings for the Q2 2002 were a record US$1.88m, an increase of 6.1% over US$1.78m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) for the Q2 2002 were US$0.36, a 5.9% increase over diluted EPS of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001. Both sales and earnings were in line with the company's expectations to report 2002 EPS between US$1.53 and US$1.58.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report