USA: Fresh Brands says Q2 sales up on acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has posted record sales of US$146.9m for its Q2 ended 13 July 2002, a 12.4% increase on the Q2 2001, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets in June 2001. Net earnings for the Q2 2002 were a record US$1.88m, an increase of 6.1% over US$1.78m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) for the Q2 2002 were US$0.36, a 5.9% increase over diluted EPS of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001. Both sales and earnings were in line with the company's expectations to report 2002 EPS between US$1.53 and US$1.58.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report