USA: Fresh Brands sees record Q1 2002 sales and earnings
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has reported record sales and earnings for the Q1 2002 ending 20 April 2002. Net sales for the Q1 2002 were a record US$184.1m, a 19.7% increase over last year's Q1 sales of US$153.8m, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets. Q1 net earnings were a record US$1.94m, an increase of 2.6% over net earnings of US$1.89m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share for Q1 2002 were a record US$0.37, an 8.8% increase over diluted earnings per share of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action