USA: Fresh Brands sees record Q1 2002 sales and earnings
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has reported record sales and earnings for the Q1 2002 ending 20 April 2002. Net sales for the Q1 2002 were a record US$184.1m, a 19.7% increase over last year's Q1 sales of US$153.8m, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets. Q1 net earnings were a record US$1.94m, an increase of 2.6% over net earnings of US$1.89m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share for Q1 2002 were a record US$0.37, an 8.8% increase over diluted earnings per share of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs