USA: Fresh Brands sees record Q1 2002 sales and earnings
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has reported record sales and earnings for the Q1 2002 ending 20 April 2002. Net sales for the Q1 2002 were a record US$184.1m, a 19.7% increase over last year's Q1 sales of US$153.8m, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets. Q1 net earnings were a record US$1.94m, an increase of 2.6% over net earnings of US$1.89m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share for Q1 2002 were a record US$0.37, an 8.8% increase over diluted earnings per share of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti