USA: Fresh Brands sees record Q1 2002 sales and earnings
Supermarket retailer and grocery wholesaler Fresh Brands has reported record sales and earnings for the Q1 2002 ending 20 April 2002. Net sales for the Q1 2002 were a record US$184.1m, a 19.7% increase over last year's Q1 sales of US$153.8m, due primarily to the acquisition of Dick's Supermarkets. Q1 net earnings were a record US$1.94m, an increase of 2.6% over net earnings of US$1.89m for the same period in 2001. Diluted earnings per share for Q1 2002 were a record US$0.37, an 8.8% increase over diluted earnings per share of US$0.34 for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning