USA: Fresh Choice reports drop in 2001 profit on slow sales
Fresh Choice has reported net income of US$1.1m (US$0.16/share) for fiscal year 2001, down from US$1.67m (US$0.24/share) in 2000. For the Q4, the company reported a net loss of US$907,000 (US$0.15/share), including store-closure and asset-impairment expenses of US$181,000 and restaurant-opening costs of US$206,000. This compared to a net loss of US$160,000 (US$0.03/share) for Q4 2000, which included store-closure and asset-impairment expenses of US$336,000 and restaurant-opening costs of US$6,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK