USA: Fresh Del Monte denies alleged SEC preliminary inquiry
US fresh fruit and vegetable producer Fresh Del Monte Produce has denied being notified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding any preliminary inquiry. The statement came in response to a report by BB&T Capital Markets indicating that BB&T has SEC correspondence referring to a preliminary inquiry into Fresh Del Monte by the SEC from 21 November 2002 to 12 December 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix