USA: Fresh Del Monte denies alleged SEC preliminary inquiry
US fresh fruit and vegetable producer Fresh Del Monte Produce has denied being notified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding any preliminary inquiry. The statement came in response to a report by BB&T Capital Markets indicating that BB&T has SEC correspondence referring to a preliminary inquiry into Fresh Del Monte by the SEC from 21 November 2002 to 12 December 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery