USA/UK: Fresh Del Monte Produce acquires Fisher Foods' UK chilled division
Fresh fruit production and marketing giant Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDM) has agreed to buy out UK-based Fisher Foods Limited's chilled division from the administrative receivers, KPMG. The acquisition includes three premium facilities dedicated to the handling of chilled fresh-cut fruit, bagged and dressed salads, and fresh-cut vegetables. The purchase will be funded by FDM's existing revolving credit facility and will more than double its fresh-cut revenues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed