USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce announces ISO certifications
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) today announced that its Chile and South African operations received ISO 9000 certifications for their quality management systems (QMS) from the most important certifying organizations worldwide. Chile received ISO 9002 accreditation from the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), the German Accreditation Agency (DAR) and the United States Accreditation Agency (ANSI-RAB). South Africa received ISO 9001:2000 accreditation from the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), the United States Accreditation Agency (ANSI-RAB) and the Holland Accreditation Agency (RvA). This is a significant achievement for Fresh Del Monte, as the awarding of the voluntary certifications demonstrates that the Company's performance conforms to the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival