USA: Fresh Del Monte produce delivers record first quarter results
Company delivers record first quarter 2001 earnings Net income increases seven percent quarter-over-quarter Operating income increases 21 percent quarter-over-quarter Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP), one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fresh fruit, vegetables and other produce, yesterday released record financial results for the first quarter ended March 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs