USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce Expands Fresh-Cut Produce Business
Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc., one of the world's largest marketers and distributors of fresh produce, today announced that it has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire substantially all of the business, properties and assets of Graziano Produce Company of Portland, Oregon, a leading regional fresh-cut produce supplier in the Pacific Northwest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"