USA: Fresh Del Monte produce Inc. files registration statement for public offering of ordinary shares
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP), announced yesterday that it has filed a registration statement on Form F-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of 7,000,000 of its ordinary shares. The offering comprises 3,000,000 ordinary shares to be issued and sold by Fresh Del Monte and 4,000,000 existing ordinary shares to be sold by IAT Group Inc., the Company's principal shareholder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw