USA: Fresh Del Monte produce Inc. files registration statement for public offering of ordinary shares
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP), announced yesterday that it has filed a registration statement on Form F-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of 7,000,000 of its ordinary shares. The offering comprises 3,000,000 ordinary shares to be issued and sold by Fresh Del Monte and 4,000,000 existing ordinary shares to be sold by IAT Group Inc., the Company's principal shareholder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival