USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce posts strong Q4s
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fresh fruit, vegetables and other produce, reported strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended 28 December, 2001. Fresh Del Monte reported net income of US$5.3m, or US$0.10 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2001, compared with a net loss of US$8.5m, or US$0.16 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 were US$422.0m, compared with US$411.2m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project