USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce posts strong Q4s
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fresh fruit, vegetables and other produce, reported strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended 28 December, 2001. Fresh Del Monte reported net income of US$5.3m, or US$0.10 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2001, compared with a net loss of US$8.5m, or US$0.16 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 were US$422.0m, compared with US$411.2m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin