USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce posts strong Q4s
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fresh fruit, vegetables and other produce, reported strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended 28 December, 2001. Fresh Del Monte reported net income of US$5.3m, or US$0.10 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2001, compared with a net loss of US$8.5m, or US$0.16 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 were US$422.0m, compared with US$411.2m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO