USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce posts strong Q4s
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fresh fruit, vegetables and other produce, reported strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended 28 December, 2001. Fresh Del Monte reported net income of US$5.3m, or US$0.10 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2001, compared with a net loss of US$8.5m, or US$0.16 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2001 were US$422.0m, compared with US$411.2m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill