USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce reports fourth quarter and full year operating results
Best earnings improvement since the first quarter of 2000 Operating cash flow substantially increased $60 million year-over-year Operating income increased $16 million quarter-over-quarter Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE: FDP) today reported strong financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 29, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw