USA: Fresh Del Monte Produce sees solid growth in the Q2
Florida fruit and vegetable producer and marketer Fresh Del Monte Produce has announced strong fiscal results for its Q2 ended 28 June, with a 60% increase in net income to US$66.5m (US$1.18/diluted share) from US$41.5m (US$0.77/diluted share) year on year. Net sales increased to US$567.2m in the Q2 2002, compared with US$541m for the same period last year. Healthy pricing, additional operating efficiencies and debt reduction drove the increase in net income and the solid sales expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses