US: Fresh Del Monte wins injunction in trademark spat
Fresh Del Monte Produce said it is "pleased" with a US court ruling that has served an injunction against Del Monte Foods in the two companies' dispute over the Del Monte trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US